Prensa is a risk management consultancy business that services clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. The business has over 230 consultants working out of offices in most Australian states and provides a range of risk management services including Occupational Hygiene, Hazardous Materials, Work Health and Safety (WHS), Environment and Emergency Management.
Prensa prides itself on developing and nurturing a keen, collaborative and inclusive team dynamic that encourages graduate growth and career progression. We aim to be an employer of choice and consider our staff our number one priority and reason for our success.
We are looking for recent graduates to join our Sydney Team that have an interest in developing skills in Occupational Hygiene and other safety related areas.
About the Role
You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary team of consultants providing occupational hygiene and safety-related services to clients. You will be provided with great support and a broad range of opportunities to work on a diverse range of projects and clients. Your accountabilities will include:
- Support and prepare professional advice on the scientific and technical issues relating to occupational hygiene, including and not limited to asbestos, mould, noise, and hazardous chemicals;
- Participate and contribute to the effectiveness of the occupational hygiene management system through the identification and development of innovative solutions to reduce the risk of occupational related illnesses; and
- Support and prepare technical Occupational Hygiene reports.
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate graduates with a genuine interest in science and occupational hygiene, who suit a fast paced enthusiastic team environment. To fit the role, you will demonstrate in your application that you:
- Are a great communicator and display outstanding analytical and report writing skills;
- Have a willingness to undertake field work completing surveys and risk assessments throughout NSW and occasionally inter-state;
- Have an ambition to be a well-rounded professional by developing your skills and learning from colleagues within Occupational Hygiene and other safety-related areas;
- Consistently deliver high-quality work;
- Hold a Class C NSW drivers licence;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; and
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid working visa.
Candidates with backgrounds or degrees in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Work Health and Safety;
- Occupational Hygiene;
- Chemistry or any Health Sciences; and
Some benefits of joining Prensa as a graduate:
- Strong network of young professionals;
- Mentoring program;
- Training in project management, proposal writing and report writing;
- Support with ongoing professional development;
- Graduate workshops; and
- Prensa day (one RDO per year).
Prensa believes in equal employment opportunity.
If this role interests you, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org