Prensa is a risk management consultancy business that services clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. The business has over 230 consultants working out of offices in most Australian states and provides a range of risk management services including Work Health and Safety (WHS), Occupational Hygiene, Hazardous Materials, Environment and Emergency Management.
Prensa prides itself on developing and nurturing a keen, collaborative and inclusive team dynamic that encourages graduate growth and career progression. We aim to be an employer of choice and consider our staff our number one priority and reason for our success.
We are looking for recent graduates to join our Sydney Team that have an interest in developing skills in Work Health and Safety and other safety related areas.
About the Role
Working closely with and supporting Senior HSE Consultants, the candidate will have an opportunity to develop skills in various Work Health and Safety disciplines and gain experience in various industries, such as:
- Property development/management;
- Manufacturing; and
In addition, there will be opportunities to gain experience in other services that Prensa provides, such as property risk, occupational hygiene, environment and hazardous materials.
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate graduates with a genuine interest in science and Work Health and Safety, who suit a fast paced and enthusiastic team environment. To fit the role, you will demonstrate in your application that you:
- Are a great communicator and display outstanding analytical and report writing skills;
- Have a willingness to undertake site risk assessments throughout NSW and occasionally interstate;
- Have an ambition to be a well-rounded professional by developing your skills and learning from colleagues within Work Health and Safety and property risk;
- Consistently deliver high-quality work;
- Hold a Class C NSW drivers licence;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; and
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or have a valid working visa.
Candidates with backgrounds or degrees in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Work Health and Safety;
- Occupational Therapy;
- Engineering; and
- Health sciences.
Some benefits of joining Prensa as a graduate:
- Strong network of young professionals;
- Mentoring program;
- Training in project management, proposal writing and report writing;
- Support with ongoing professional development;
- Graduate workshop; and
- Prensa day (one RDO per year).
If this role interests you, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.