Graduate HSE Consultant – Sydney
Prensa is a risk management consultancy which services clients throughout Australia. The business has over 260 consultants working out of offices in most Australian states and provides a range of risk management services including health and safety, environment, occupational hygiene, hazardous materials and emergency management.
We are currently looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic science, safety and engineering individuals with 1-3 years relevant workplace experience to join our Sydney office. You can expect to work closely with our clients to provide pragmatic solutions to health, safety and environmental (HSE) issues. The role will have an emphasis on assisting clients with managing property related risks at commercial buildings, industrial sites and major retail facilities.
The successful candidates will have a strong knowledge of technical HSE risk issues and a sound understanding of current WHS legislation and regulations, and be able to apply these to assist our client’s needs. Candidates keen to further their development in consulting, client relationship management and technical knowledge, are encouraged to apply.
The role will comprise a significant amount of field work involving building and site inspections. There will be opportunities to consult in a range of disciplines including:
- Asbestos and hazardous material management;
- Hazardous chemical management;
- Confined spaces, plant, fire safety and working at heights; and
- Monitoring of air contaminants such as asbestos, dust, chemical and microbiological contaminants and other environmental conditions such as noise and indoor air quality.
To succeed in this role, candidates will require strong interpersonal and communication skills, confidence in a client facing environment and excellent report writing abilities. Experience in consulting and service roles with a commitment to high standards of service and ability to both lead, and work within, a team will be well regarded.
A current driver’s licence, private vehicle, the capacity to travel within Australia and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are also requirements for this role.
- extensive training and development to help further your current knowledge;
- great team environment; and
- flexibility in your chosen pathway and support to ensure you meet your potential.
If this role interests you, please send applications along with a covering letter to email@example.com