Emergency Management Consultant – Sydney (SYD)
Junior-Mid Level Full-time
Prensa is a National Risk Management Consulting company that specialises in occupational health and safety, hazardous materials, emergency management, environment and occupational hygiene. We service our clients throughout Australia endeavouring to exceed their expectations and ensure premium expertise at all times.
Prensa offers a thriving, dynamic and collaborative environment to our highly motivated employees. Due to continual growth we are currently seeking a new team member for our Sydney office (Lane Cove). The chosen candidate will deliver high quality Emergency Management consulting services to our clients at their site location.
The applicant must demonstrate strong communication skills, a keen initiative, and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team. This role will require regular interstate/intrastate travel, typically for one week per month.
The role will include:
- The provision of training sessions at client sites in emergency procedures for Wardens and Chief Wardens;
- The facilitation of evacuation exercises of buildings and sites;
- Conducting site audits and developing documentation for new sites wherever possible;
- Technical consultancy to all clients; and
- Client relationship management.
The successful candidate must have:
- TAE Training and Assessment qualifications;
- Current driver’s license; and
- Must be an Australian citizen who currently has, or is able to obtain Working with Children Check & Police Check.
Additional skills and experience
- A background in emergency management or fire related expertise preferred but not essential;
- Awareness of Australian Standards particularly AS3745-2010, relevant WHS legislation, Regulations and Codes of Practice;
- May have some industry experience in another consulting role.
- Strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
There will be comprehensive training and induction provided to you on the job, so if you believe you have the hunger to become a consultant in this field but you are only starting out as a Trainer and Assessor We Will Teach you.
If you are seeking the next stage in your career, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org