Our graduates will forge consulting careers in the fields of health, safety and environmental risk management. We pride ourselves on launching graduates’ careers by developing your technical professional consulting skills.
We encourage a wide range of science, commerce and engineering disciplines to apply. You must be ready for new and exciting experiences in a fast-paced engaging learning environment. Prensa graduates are highly motivated and enthusiastic. We need you to bring your passion for learning and the ability to offer excellent customer service solutions to all types of clients. We will then teach you how to provide pragmatic solutions and help you build meaningful stakeholder relationships.
If you are keen to take your new career in directions you may not have ever thought of, Prensa will be here to support you with your journey.
Your career can really take off here…
Our Graduate Program also offers
- A mentor will be with you every step of the way;
- Inter team learnings servicing all client needs;
- Opportunities to diversify across the business;
- Ongoing learning and development in your chosen field; and
- Opportunities to develop strong communication skills.
We pride ourselves on having a dynamic, inclusive and diverse workforce. In addition to the opportunity to build an exciting and rewarding career, we also offer fantastic benefits including:
- Secondment opportunities to other Prensa Offices;
- Great travel opportunities;
- Flexible and supportive workplace arrangements:
- Purchase leave options;
- Paid parental leave arrangements
- 5 weeks leave after 5 years’ service;
- Prensa’ day for all employees
- Access to Prensa profit share scheme for eligible employees;
- Support for postgraduate study to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes;
- Embracing a social workplace culture.
- Prensa requires applicants to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated
- Permanent residency in Australia, a current driver’s licence, access to a private vehicle, the capacity to travel within Australia along with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are all requirements for this role.