Due to continual growth, we are currently seeking a new team member for our Melbourne office (Hawthorn). The chosen candidate will deliver engaging and knowledgeable Emergency Management (EMS) consulting services to our clients at their site location.
The applicant must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, a passion for teaching/training, and the ability to work both autonomously and thrive as part of the wider EMS and Prensa team. This role may require regular interstate/intrastate travel, typically for one week per month. This role is full-time and is suitable for a budding trainer to kick-start their career or a mature aged Consultant looking for a strong team to work with!
The role will include:
- The provision of training sessions at client sites in emergency procedures for Wardens and Chief Wardens;
- The facilitation of evacuation exercises of buildings and sites;
- Conducting site audits and developing documentation for new sites wherever possible;
- End-to-end consulting opportunities including initial client onboarding, training program liaison, and delivery, being responsible for your own admin/reporting;
- Technical consultancy to all clients; and
- Client relationship management.
The successful candidate must have:
- A keen desire to train and the ability to make training interesting and interactive;
- An energetic and knowledgeable presentation style;
- The ability to quickly learn new systems and new standards (all taught on the job);
- Willingness to obtain TAE Training & Assessment qualifications;
- A positive, can-do, solutions-based attitude;
- Proficient IT and computer experience;
- Current Australian Driver’s License;
- Evidence of COVID19 Vaccination;
- Australian or NZ Citizenship who currently has, or is able to obtain Working with Children’s Check & Police Check.
Additional skills and experience
- Confident and natural ability to speak publicly;
- Strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
The Emergency Management division is only one element of the Prensa umbrella. Prensa is a Property Risk Management Consulting company that specialises in occupational health and safety, hazardous materials, emergency management, environment, and occupational hygiene. We service our clients throughout Australia endeavouring to exceed their expectations and ensure premium expertise at all times.
If you are seeking the next stage in your career, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org