Prensa is a risk management consultancy that services clients throughout Australia. The business has over 240 consultants working out of offices in most Australian States and provides a range of risk management services including Work Health and Safety (WHS) and property risk, occupational hygiene, hazardous materials, environment and emergency management.
Due to significant growth in the WHS/Property Risk Team, we have multiple roles on offer and we encourage experienced and graduating engineers, health science, safety or risk and science-based candidates to apply. We guarantee a highly stimulating work environment, allowing employees to grow both personally and professionally as they face different challenges and opportunities along their journey.
About this role
Prensa is looking for highly motivated candidates eager to grow in the work health and safety industry in our Sydney office based in Lane Cove. You will be provided with ongoing internal training in technical work health and safety risks. The successful candidates will be expected to quickly learn, understand and apply concepts related to key legislation, Australian Standards and other reference material. If you are looking to develop a combination of consulting, client relationship and technical skills will be well suited to the role.
The successful candidates will be involved in consulting with clients on a diverse range of property-related risk assessments such as:
- Hazardous Chemical Assessments;
- Traffic Management Risk Assessments;
- Property Risk Audits;
- WHS Management System Audits;
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments;
- Plant Risk Assessments;
- Confined Spaces Assessment; and
- Construction Audits.
Successful candidates must have the following attributes
- Have completed a bachelor’s qualification, or postgraduate degree;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including verbal and written;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Willingness to learn and evolve in the WHS area;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; and
- Attention to detail.
We pride ourselves on having a dynamic, inclusive and diverse workforce. In addition to the opportunity to build an exciting career, we also offer fantastic benefits including:
- Secondment opportunities to other Prensa Offices;
- Mentor program;
- Great travel opportunities;
- Flexible and supportive workplace arrangements
- Purchase leave options;
- Paid parental leave arrangements;
- 5 weeks leave after 5 years’ service;
- ‘Prensa’ day for all employees;
- Access to Prensa profit share scheme for eligible employees;
- Support for post-graduate study to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes;
- Embracing a social workplace culture; and
- A professional work environment in an organisation that genuinely cares, values dedication and performance.
- Hold a valid driver’s licence;
- Have access to a private vehicle;
- Have the capacity to travel within Australia; and
- Be an Australian/NZ citizen or be a permanent resident.