Who we are?
Prensa is a risk management consultancy that services clients throughout Australia. The business has over 250 consultants working out of offices in most Australian states and provides a range of risk management services including health and safety, environment, occupational hygiene, hazardous materials and emergency management.
A forward-thinking, motivated environmental consultant then we are keen to speak with you. To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Highly motivated and have the ability to engage with clients one-on-one;
- Driven to progress your career and develop technically;
- Be able to mentor staff and have aspirations to become a Principal or Managing Consultant; and
- Confident in your ability to deliver innovative solutions and outstanding service to our clients.
What will you do?
The diverse role will focus on consulting in the field of Contaminated Land Management (CLM), including:
- Project management;
- Fee proposal writing;
- Contaminated land and groundwater assessments;
- Environmental due diligence assessments;
- Remediation projects/planning; and
- Development of environmental management plans.
How can I succeed in this role?
To succeed in this role, you should have the following key skills:
- A tertiary qualification in science, environmental science or engineering;
- Ideally, have at least five (5) years of professional consulting experience;
- Has been involved with Preliminary and Detailed Site Investigations, remediation and validation;
- An ability to independently write quality technical reports and interpret data;
- Solid communication skills; and
- A knowledge of ESDAT, ProUCL, TabLogs and QGIS applications.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to advance your career in the CLM field in NSW with an organisation committed to the development of their staff and achieving and celebrating success together. Performance is rewarded and a work-life balance is encouraged. You will also gain experience from our highly experienced senior technical staff in a challenging and quality-focused environment. The successful applicant will be provided with a wide range of technical and consulting-based training, will report directly to the NSW Senior Environmental Manager and will have opportunities for interstate travel.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com